Saturday, September 11, 2010

Extended Vacation!

It has come to my attention that i have developed a passion "that burns like a thousand suns" for traveling the world. I love immersing myself in different cultures, cuisines, customs, and geographical locations different from mine. having been to 8 countries as well as 4 out of the 7 continents; I consider myself lucky and extremely thankful that I’ve had ample opportunities to circle the globe.

But I still haven't been EVERYWHERE. This is where my blog comes in. Each week I will pick a different country I’d like to travel to to explore from the warmth of my cozy bedroom study in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My blog will be used as a worm-hole to the outside world: reviewing different cuisines, exploring unique geographical features, discovering unknown traditions and events, and supplying my followers with as many images of daily life in these countries as my blog's image capacity can hold.

Follow my blog to explore the globe without the ridiculous, meaningless expenses of airplane fees -some of which could include a charge to use the loo or those life-saving oxygen masks in the near future- and take a trip around the world with yours truly.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment